LOOKING TO RELOCATE OR START A NEW CAREER?
JOBS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FORT SCOTT AREA
Following are just a sampling of jobs available…
Contact us for more positions & community information!
- CARLISLE TRANSPORTATION PRODUCTS, Colleen Quick, 620-223-4860
- One Mechanical/Industrial Engineer
- Production Operators
- NIECE PRODUCTS, James Coffield, Operations Plant Manager, 620-223-0340
- Mechanics with hydraulic pneumatic and electrical experience
- Welders with tank and vessel welding experience
- Painters with industrial painting experience
- PEERLESS PRODUCTS, Mike Jackman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ward/Kraft, Inc., Tim Thomas, 800-821-4021, email@example.com
- WinVent Architectural Windows, Aaron Malone, firstname.lastname@example.org
INSURANCE – CUSTOMER SERVICE/CLAIMS EXAMINERS
- Bourbon County Sheriff's Office, Administrative Secretary
- Click here for full job description.
- Westar Energy, Full-time Meter Reader
- Wendy’s, General Manager, click here for job info.
- Lonestar Transportation, click here for job info.
The LaRoche Baseball Complex is coming soon in Fort Scott!
Click here for donation/sponsorship opportunities & more info.
Featured Upcoming Events:
(For a full listing of events, click Community Calendar)
Fort Scott Holiday Lights Tour
Now throughout the 1st week of January
Get your friends, family, church or co-works together and make a reservation for the tour, $7 adults, $5 kids (8-14 people per group required). Tours will be transported on the city shuttle. Elf entertainment, hot chocolate, cookies and merriment included! Call (620) 223-3566 for reservations!
Christmas Radio Show
Friday, December 19th at 8pm
$5 tickets, the Christmas Carol with 1940's style radio show effects & fun! FSCC Theatre
Fort Scott Country Music Show
Memorial Hall, 2pm on Sunday, December 21st
Enjoy music from Bill White
Click here for places to stay in the Fort Scott area.
Check out the recent feature on Fort Scott in
Group Tour Magazine!
Click here to view article.
Holiday Lights Tour
Call us to make a reservation for your group today!
1 hour hilariously narrated tour of holiday lights in Fort Scott. Group reservations only (preferably a minimum of 8).
$7 adults, $5 children
Guided Tours of Fort,
12 bldgs on exhibit
Tour on your own 9am to 5pm, cell phone tour & movie available.
Guided tours anytime for groups by appt.
Lowell Milken Center &
Gordon Parks Museum
Open for touring exhibits
LM - Mon-Sat 8 to 5pm
GP - Mon-Fri 9 to 6pm
Sleep Inn Hotel in Fort Scott!
Conveniently located at the
junction of Hwy 69 S. & 54 W.
Lyons Twin Mansions
Offer FREE tour of the 1876 historic mansions daily, any time, any day!